Responsibility for Contributions. If you place comments or ideas on the Service, post material to the Service, post links on the Service, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Service (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to the Service, you agree that the operator of the Service (Delib Ltd) can use that Content on the Service, and may also amend that Content. You also agree that this Content may be used by Government or local authorities for purposes including but not limited to publication of consultations, judicial review. If you delete Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Service, but you acknowledge that caching or other references to the Content, Content may not be made immediately unavailable. If you submit ideas or suggestions, we will be free to use them and any similar ideas or suggestions, without any [credit or] recompense to you. [However, we may give you credit for the suggestion/idea.]
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our or Delib's policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Services to any individual or entity for any reason, in our sole discretion
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through any required terms to anyone else who accesses the Content;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libellous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- Responsibility of Service Visitors. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Service, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Service, we do not represent or imply that we endorse the material there posted, or that we believe such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Despite our efforts, the Service may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Service may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. We and Delib disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Service, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Service links, and that link to the Service. We do not have any control over those third party websites and webpages, and we are not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a third party website or webpage, we do not represent or imply that we endorse such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of third party websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement Policy. As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Service violates your or a third party's copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ours or others, we may, in our discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service is provided "as is". Torfaen County Borough Council, Delib and its suppliers and licensors and parent or associated companies hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Torfaen County Borough Council, Delib nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Service at your own discretion and risk.
Neither Torfaen County Borough Council or Delib shall have liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of business, howsoever caused and whether direct or indirect;
- the cost of procurement or substitute products or services;
- for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or
- for any amounts that exceeds £250.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Torfaen County Borough Council, Delib, their contractors, and licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses, including lawyers' fees, arising out of your use of the Service, including but not limited to your violation of these Terms of Service.